A roof restoration can save you thousands of dollars and most importantly, extend the service life of your roof by up to 15 years.
Don’t Replace. Restore.
- It is much less expensive than a comparable replacement.
- Has excellent value by protecting an existing investment.
- There is little disruption to those using the building, since little or no roof membrane is removed.
- Using low odour cold process restoration eliminates noxious fumes (and the risk of fire) and alleviates building occupants’ health concerns related to roof work.
Restoration & Sustainability
- Restoration is an economic maintenance alternative to roof tear-off, eliminating landfill waste.
- Restoration coatings are cost-effective and comply with building codes.
- Reflective coatings reduce energy consumption and strain on the building’s HVAC systems.
- Restoration will extend the service life of the roof investment, postponing replacement by many years.
Applying a Protective Layer
There’s no reason why, if the existing roof system is sound, another protective or waterproof layer can’t be installed overtop.
Roof Restoration is a cost-effective, proactive process designed to prolong the life of a functioning built-up (cold applied or hot applied), modified bitumen, single ply or metal roof.
Restoration coatings upgrade the performance of your existing roof and its components by repairing defects and providing a new top coat to restore waterproofing continuity.
Our experience shows that restoration can dramatically extend the service life of a roof and delay replacement for years.
RMS—Liquid Applied Membrane (LAM)
- 10-15 year warranty for complete system
- Excellent cold-weather flexibility, tensile strength and elongation properties
- Fibres reinforce the coating while accommodating building movement
- Goes on in two coats
- Highly reflective surface
- Up to 65% cooler than black surfaces
- Low odour and fire rated
- Easy to repair
- Multiple colours available